McLennan Community College’s mission is to engage, educate, and enrich its community.
The college ensures access to pathways for student success through excellent workforce and transfer programs, student services, and continuing education. These programs promote proficiency in identified student learning outcomes, successful course completion, graduation, employment, and transfer to a senior institution. The college embraces diversity and strengthens its communities through successful educational attainment, strong leadership, sustainability efforts, best practices, community service, and integrity.
All choices, decisions, and actions of McLennan Community College and the individuals associated with it arise from and are consistent with the following core values:
- Excellence requires a commitment to allocating the time, effort, and resources to ensure superior achievement.
- Integrity earns the public’s trust through principled leadership and achieves the highest levels of honesty and ethical behavior.
- Innovation promotes and affirms the spirit of invention and creativity.
- Inclusion assures educational opportunities are available to the community through open enrollment; multiple delivery methods; and a commitment to meeting the financial, environmental, social, and academic needs of diverse learners.
- Collaboration develops educational, technical, industrial, and cultural partnerships to improve the quality of life in the community.
- Stewardship, Sustainability, and Accountability require an efficient and effective use of human, physical, and financial resources.