Jump-N-Place is a family owned and operated entertainment center. We've been in business for the past 9 years. In case you're searching for an ideal venue to host your child's party, look no further than us.
You'll be happy to know that we've been voted "Best of Waco" consistently from 2011 to 2017 and "Local Love Us" winners from 2014 to 2017!
Your Reliable Source of Fun and Entertainment in Waco, TX
Need a break from your busy schedule?
Visit us today to enjoy a day well spent with your family and kids! Encourage your kids to take part in open jumps while you relax and make the most out of our large screen TV's or use our Free WiFi to work!
Have a Look at Our Party Reservation Guidelines
- A $50 non-refundable deposit (plus tax) is required for party reservations.
- All prices are subject to sales tax.
- Party celebrations without a reservation are not permitted.
Things to Remember When You Organize Your Party
- Socks are required to jump
- Remove jewelry, belts, and pocket contents such as loose change, pens, knives, keys, and cell phones
- No running, flipping, horse playing, and punching
- No foul language
- One adult per ride
- No pregnant participants
- Balls must stay in bounce houses
- Only bottled water is allowed in jump arena (No food, gum, or drinks)
- Slide requirements - Slide down feet first, exit promptly so that its convenient for others who go next on the slide and not more than 2 people are allowed at a time
- No crock pots or food warmers allowed
Spacious Toddler Area
- Only for children under 32 inches
- Babies and Toddlers have their own bounce house and toys
- Children 4+ are not permitted
What Happens When You Violate Any of Our Rules?
- Verbal warning will be given
- Five minute "time-out"