We provide the best possible service and care for your pet
Animal Health Clinic is proud to be American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited since 1979. Only about 20% of animal hospitals are accredited in the United States. Continuous learning and keeping skills up-to-date helps our staff members build their confidence and ultimately helps Animal Health Clinic to provide a positive client experience, while improving the level of patient care. We use a team approach to meet the needs of our clients and the pets that you love.
- Dr. Paul Striegel
- Dr. Kevin Dill
- Dr. Tammy Weiand-Ness
- Dr. Jessica Nesius
- Dr. Katie Habgood
- Dr. Matt Talbot
- Wing Clips
- Ear Cleanings
- Expression of Anal Glands
- Microchip Placement
- Dental Screenings
- Pre-surgical Exams
- Wellness Exams- These should be done annually for our healthy, young & adult patients and semi-annually for our older geriatric or senior patients.
- Exams done with sedation for the "not so cooperative" patient.
- Behavior Consultation
- Allergy Testing- We can test your pet for inhalant/environmental & possible food allergies.
- Full In-house Lab testing capabilities- allows us to provide timely results, mostly same-day results.
- Endoscopy- Scoping of the Upper/Lower Gastrointestinal Tract
- Routine Surgeries ex: Spay, Neuter, Dental cleaning
- Non-routine procedures
- Emergency Surgeries/Procedures
- Laser Therapy
We also offer emergency services during office hours.