Camp Liberty hosts summer camp, an equestrian program, and year-round outdoor and camping opportunities for Girl Scouts. The 245 wooded acres at Camp Liberty’s natural landscape also provides a beautiful setting for any event, including weddings, corporate retreats, and outdoor events.
- At the heart of Camp Liberty sits a new climate-controlled lodge with Wi-Fi and commercial kitchen which accommodates 250 people
- Adjoining cabins attached to the lodge sleep 24 each and individual cabin units are found throughout the property as well
- Covered pavilions create the perfect location for picnics and activities and fire pits host a special place for any sunset s’mores party
- Flint Lake provides canoeing, kayaking, and fishing opportunities as well as a place to relax
- A modern swimming pool with diving board and shower house also makes for a fun troop or family gathering
- Miles of trails are available for hiking and adventure-seekers love the new zip-line and high and low ropes courses
To learn more about Girl Scouts and summer camp, visit www.GirlScoutsToday.org. If you are a community member who would like more information about hosting your wedding, retreat, or event at Camp Liberty, visit www.RusticIowaVenues.com.