Ridgecrest Village is a Continued-Care facility located in Davenport, Iowa. We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, and 24-hour Nursing Care. We were founded in 1966 and have maintained a reputation as the Quad Cities’ premier, and most-trusted, Senior Living Community.
We are dedicated to providing the best possible residential living, health care and supportive services for older adults, with an emphasis on promoting wellness, dignity, and a respect for individuality. Our goal is to maximize each resident’s independence and quality of life within a safe, nurturing environment. We maintain an atmosphere that provides for spiritual growth and personal fulfillment.
We are a fiscally responsible operation, not-for-profit and locally run.
• Many community areas, including a Library, Arcade Café and Gift Shop, beauty/barber shop, general store, fitness center, craft room, computer room, and woodworking shop.
• Meals (one daily for Independent Living, three daily for Assisted Living and 24 hr. Nursing Care)
• Lifeline emergency system
• 24 hr. security
• Volunteer opportunities
• Full time chaplain
• Three different financing options
• Possible income tax deduction